26 October 2009

Ramblings of a mad pregnant woman

It has been way too long since a post has been made on our blog. My belly is expanding, and Chris is running more miles each week. We registered at Babies R Us. Oh my goodness, that was an experience. I highly recommend that if you are wanting to register, go to another store first. We registered for over 200 items and spent over 4 hours. It was quite a bit overwhelming. We haven't been to register anywhere else, because we aren't sure we are ready to devote that kind of time.
Marvin has been kind of clinging lately. He likes to lay his head really close to Chris or my face. He also has been sort of ornery. His favorite thing is to try and eat our socks before we notice. He also likes to tear up the couch. We are dealing with his little tanturms the best we can. If he has a particularly good day, we try to treat him with a trip to the park or another type of special treat.
We were surprised to have a niece born earlier this month. Addison Renee made quite an entrance. Chris and I had a lot of fun shopping for her. I also spent some time shopping for our little guy while we were out. Chris says that all clothes that are small are cute. I disagree. We just happened to find a lot of really handsome outfits! We are starting to make a collection in the range of newborn to 6 months. Don't worry; I am sure our baby will need lots more than what we have so far.
Names have been quite a hot topic with Chris and me. Right now we have a spreadsheet of names that we like that include middle names and different combinations of the names. We cannot decide what we are going with yet. It may become a question on our blog soon.

Well, I am tired, so that is all for now. We will post some more belly pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment