19 December 2010

Grandma G and Balloon Festival
















In September, Chris went on a trip with his school to the mountains. My mom came down to visit with me and help me out a little. I was really grateful, because I was feeling overwhelmed with work (both jobs), school, and caring for Isaac. My mom came down and helped me surprise Chris by having the carpets cleaned, framing our two oil paintings, and other general clean up. It was quite a surprise for Chris--we had to go to Ikea and get some new furniture! It so nice to have someone come down and lend a hand to help us out.


My parents and grandparents came to visit us again. It was really nice to have the extra help around the house again. It was a quick trip, but we made the most out of it. We went to the Lexington barbecue and the Statesville balloon festival. We had a good time and Isaac was happy to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment