11 March 2010

Doctor's Appointment number two

Isaac, Chris, and I went back to the doctor today to see if Isaac is gaining weight. He weighed 8 lbs. 8 oz. today. The doctor said that was good enough, so we can continue breast feeding. I was very happy to hear that! I don't enjoy breast-feeding, but I think it is best for Isaac. He is a healthy baby. I think every nurse at office had to take a peek at him. He is so handsome and friendly to others.

Isaac has decided that sleeping isn't important for his mom. He likes to start hollering about the time we try to put him to bed. He cannot seem to fall asleep unless he is resting on my chest either (which I love!). We are trying really hard to get him to love his bassinet. The best resting period for him is during the early to late morning. I am trying to get him into a routine, so that our transition back to work will be smoother. I cannot believe I only have five weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment